Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

Since FB banned my account again..

Since facebook banned my account again for sharing one video on rumble, I post the link here.     The video title is "Everything Wrong With The Capitol Shooting In 21 Minutes Or Less (Wooz News)."  You may find something interesting there, so, please take a look.  Thanks.   https://rumble.com/vdoqzj-everything-wrong-with-the-capitol-shooting-in-21-minutes-or-less-wooz-news.html

16Qs

1. Do you have (or have you had)  stomach ulcer, diabetic, immunodeficiency disorders, rheumatoid arthritis and/or any other diseases? If you had, when was it? If you have other disease, what is it?  2. Are you taking any medicine? If yes, what is it? 3. Have you took BCG vaccination before? If you have, when was it? 4. Have you took tuberculin test before? If you have, when was it? 5. Do you smoke? If you do, how many per day for how many years? Or, you used to smoke, but no longer smoking? 6. Do you drink alcohol?  If you do, how much per day/week? Or, you used to drink, but no longer drinking alcohol? 7. Are you coughing? 8. Are you having phlegm? 9. Are you losing weight? 10. Are you sweating while you are sleeping? 11. Do you have fever? 12. Do you have any disease you are treating now? 13. Are you taking anticoagulants? 14. Are you taking steroid? 15. Have you took X-ray photo on your chest?  And did you have detailed examination because of the result of X-ray photo